- SBGE Home
- Applying to Your Major/Minor
- Transfer Students
- Resources and Advising
- Scholarships and Awards
- Student Clubs and Societies
- Graduate Certificate Programs in Business
- Why Choose SPU’s Graduate Business Programs?
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science in Data Analytics in Business (MS-DAB)
- Master of Science in Information Systems (MS-IS)
- Master of Arts in Management
- Dual Degree: MBA/MA (Christian Studies) or MDiv
- Financial Aid
- FAQs for Current International Students
- Graduate Programs Information Sessions
- Continuing Education
- Center for Applied Learning
- Center for Integrity in Business
- Faculty and Staff
- Give to SBGE
- Follow Us
SBGE Scholarship Application Form
The School of Business, Government, and Economics distributes more than $60,000 each year to outstanding majors in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Global Development Studies, Political Science, and Politics, Philosophy, and Economics (PPE).
The SBGE Scholarship Application window is only open February 1–February 20 each year. Please check back at that time in order to complete the SBGE Scholarship Application.
AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
AACSB International represents the highest standard of achievement for business schools worldwide.