- SBGE Home
- Applying to Your Major/Minor
- Transfer Students
- Resources and Advising
- Scholarships and Awards
- Student Clubs and Societies
- Graduate Certificates — Business
- Why Choose SPU’s Graduate Business Programs?
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science (MS) — Data Analytics in Business
- Online Master of Science (MS) — Data Analytics in Business, Online
- Master of HR Management (MA-HR)
- Business/Theology Dual Degree
- Financial Aid
- FAQs for Current International Students
- Graduate Programs Information Sessions
- Continuing Education
- Center for Applied Learning
- Center for Faithful Business
- Faculty and Staff
- Give to SBGE
SBGE Scholarship Application Form
The School of Business, Government, and Economics distributes more than $60,000 each year to outstanding majors in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Global Development Studies, Political Science, and Politics, Philosophy, and Economics (PPE).
The SBGE Scholarship Application form is available to all SBGE majors February 1–20 each year. Please submit your application below in order to be considered SBGE-awarded scholarships.