SPU’s nursing program is intensively hands-on. As a student, you’ll begin clinical practice during your first quarter of the nursing program and continue every quarter until you graduate. As you progress through the clinical experiences in the program, you will continue to develop your nursing practice and technical skills; learning to teach, delegate, and collaborate with other health care team members.
Clinical rotations are varied and provide you with a wide array of experiences. Located just minutes from downtown Seattle, SPU maintains valuable partnerships to facilitate your learning within hospitals, schools, clinics, community agencies, and professional organizations throughout the city. In fact, we have working relationships with more than 150 practice partners.
- Angeline’s Day Center
- EvergreenHealth Medical Center
- Harborview Medical Center
- Mary’s Place
- Navos Mental Health and Wellness Center
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- Seattle Children’s Hospital
- Seattle/King County Health Department
- Seattle Public Schools
- Seattle Veterans Hospital
- Swedish Medical Center
- UW Medical Center
- Valley Medical Center
- Virginia Mason Hospital & Medical Center