The Student Ministry Coordinators (SMCs) are a team of student leaders who seek to build community and provide opportunities for spiritual growth in SPU's residence halls.
Ways to Engage - Fall 2020:
For sign-up or receive more information on any of our Fall ministries, fill out this form.
- Online Small Groups - Dates/Times TBD
- Faith & Life Online Panels
- Building Community Amid a Pandemic (Thursday, September 17; 7pm) - Our faith tells us that we were meant for community! Join us for a panel of students, staff, and faculty as we reflect on how to stay connected to one another even as we adhere to social distancing.
- Faith in College (Thursday, October 6; 7pm) - Whether you grew-up engaging with the Christian faith or not, many take the time to explore what they believe about the world while in college. Join us for a conversation about exploring and deepening your faith while at SPU-- all backgrounds and questions are welcome!
- Online Chapel "Viewing" Parties: Join members of the SMC staff to worship together online through Zoom viewings of SPU's weekly Chapel service.
Other Ways to Connect: