How to Create an IMLeagues Account
Here are the step-by-step instructions for creating your account:
- Go to the IMLeagues.com SPU registration page.
Note: If you have a Facebook account that is tied to your SPU email, click “CREATE ACCOUNT WITH FACEBOOK” in the upper right corner, and you can automatically create an account by logging into your Facebook account.
- Enter your information (using your SPU email), enter the information for the “human verification,” read and agree to the Terms and Conditions, and click “Sign Up.”
- You’ll be sent an activation email. Click the link in the email to log in and activate your IMLeagues.com account. You should be automatically joined to SPU. If not, you can search for SPU by clicking the “Select your school from here” button.
How to Sign Up for an Intramural Sport
- Log in to your IMLeagues.com account.
- Under “Register” on the top right, select “Create Team” (if you’re a team captain), “Join Team” (if you want to join a team), or “Join as Free Agent” (if you want to join as a free agent).
- The current sports will be displayed; click the sport you wish to join.
- Choose the sport you wish to join.
- Choose the division you wish to join.
You can join a sport one of three ways, depending on whether you’re a team captain, a regular team player, or a free agent:
Captains can invite members to their teams by clicking the “Invite Members” link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team.
- If they’ve already registered on IMLeagues: Search for their names, and invite them.
- If they haven’t yet registered on IMLeagues: Scroll down to the “Invite by Email Address” box, and input their email addresses.
Regular Team Players
Regular team players can join a team in several ways:
- Under “Register” on the top right, select “Join Team.”
- Accept a request from the captain to join a team.
- Find the team and captain name on the division/league page and request to join the team.
- Visit the captain’s Player Card page, view the team, and request to join.
You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you’d like. You’ll be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.