School of Business, Government, and Economics
- SBGE Home
- Applying to Your Major/Minor
- Internship Program
- Pre-Law Studies
- Resources and Advising
- Scholarships and Financial Aid
- Student Clubs and Societies
- Why Choose SPU’s Graduate Business Programs?
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science in Information Systems Management (MS-ISM)
- Master of Arts in Management
- Dual Degrees: MBA/MA (Christian Studies), MDiv
- Financial Aid
- FAQs for Current International Students
- Graduate Programs Open House
- Continuing Education
- Center for Applied Learning
- Center for Integrity in Business
- Faculty and Staff
- Give to SBGE
Please Send Me Graduate Program Information
Seattle Pacific University’s School of Business and Economics offers the graduate and professional programs listed below.
To learn more about how they can help you meet your personal, educational, and career goals, please complete the following form. We’ll send you more information on the program(s) of your choice.