School of Business, Government, and Economics
- SBGE Home
- Applying to Your Major/Minor
- Internship Program
- Resources and Advising
- Scholarships and Financial Aid
- Student Clubs and Societies
- Why Choose SPU’s Graduate Business Programs?
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science in Information Systems (MS-IS)
- Master of Arts in Management
- Dual Degrees: MBA/MA (Christian Studies), MDiv
- Financial Aid
- FAQs for Current International Students
- Graduate Programs Open House
- Continuing Education
- Center for Applied Learning
- Center for Integrity in Business
- Faculty and Staff
- Give to SBGE
SBGE Scholarship Application Form
The School of Business, Government, and Economics distributes more than $50,000 each year to outstanding majors in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Global Development Studies, Political Science, and Politics, Philosophy, and Economics (PPE).
The SBGE Scholarship Application window is open February 1 - February 20 each year.
Invest in the Vision
Create an endowment or give toward student scholarships in the School of Business, Government, and Economics.