Skip site navigation and jump to page content StandardLayout

Change of Personal Information

It is your responsibility to notify the University of any changes to your permanent or mailing addresses. This will enable the University to forward important quarterly information to you.

You may update your address and many other types of directory information through the Personal Menu through Banner. However, if you wish to change your name (e.g., due to change in marital status), you must provide SAS with the official documentation for the change (e.g., copy of marriage license) to Student Academic Services in Demaray Hall 151.