Seattle Pacific Seminary offers seven dual degree programs in partnership with SPU’s School of Business, Government, and Economics, the School of Psychology, Family, and Community, and the graduate program in English. Such degrees include a Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Arts (MA), Master of Science (MS) in Marriage and Family Therapy, and an MFT in Creative Writing.
The dual degree programs, which enable you to earn two advanced degrees in less time than it would take you to earn the same two degrees separately, include:
- MBA / MA in Business and Applied Theology
- MBA / MDiv
- MA in Business and Applied Theology / MA in Management-Faith and Business
- MFA in Creative Writing / MA in Christian Studies
- MFA in Creative Writing / MDiv
- MS in Marriage and Family Therapy / MA in Christian Studies
- MS in Marriage and Family Therapy / MDiv
By pursuing dual degrees, you will bring together skills and knowledge in both disciplines, enriching your graduate education and your career opportunities.
SPU Graduate Catalog
Check out course descriptions and the Time Schedule for the graduate programs that interest you.
Your source for information on all SPU graduate programs, as well as graduate admissions and events.