CityQuest is a great way to introduce your organization to energetic Seattle Pacific University students through a day of service. Community-serving organizations located within 10 miles of SPU’s campus are invited to submit project requests.
In 2018, CityQuest will take place on Saturday, September 22, and it’s a highlight of Orientation week at SPU. We are excited for students to serve with Seattle-area organizations that are building relationships in our communities.
If you would like your organization to be considered as a project site, review the CityQuest project overview:
Projects should be located within 10 miles of SPU’s campus.
Projects should fill a time of 3.5 hours (with a 30-minute lunch break).
Students will arrive at your project site between 10:45–11 a.m.
They will leave your project site around 2:30 p.m.
Students will be assigned in groups of up to 20+.
Contact Caenisha Warren, coordinator for events and student ministries, at 206-378-5411 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Past partner organizations
- Ballard Boys & Girls Club
- Ballard Church
- Crista Senior Center
- Dr. Jose Rizal Park
- El Centro de la Raza
- Emmanuel Bible Church
- Empowering Youth and Family Outreach
- Food Lifeline
- Friends of Cheasty Greenspace
- Friends of Martha Washington Park
- Friends of the Burke-Gilman Trail at Sand Point
- Greater New Bethel Church
- King County Parks
- Lake Burien Presbyterian Church
- L’Arche Noah Sealth of Seattle
- Magnuson Environmental Stewardship Alliance
- Meadowbrook Community CARE
- North Beach Park Forest Stewards
- Operation Nightwatch
- Quest Church
- Rainier Valley Food Bank
- Redeeming Soles
- Seattle Community Church
- Seattle Union Gospel Mission @ New Start High School
- St. Therese Catholic Academy
- Seattle Urban Academy @ UGM YROC
- Seattle Urban Impact
- Taproot Theatre Company
- World Concern