We are excited to have you join us for your Transfer Orientation. You’ll have the opportunity to learn more about SPU and explore what it means to be a Falcon. Welcome — SPU is better because you are here!
Transfer Express Schedule
Is Orientation mandatory?
- Orientation is mandatory for all SPU students. You will have the opportunity to meet your peers, meet SPU faculty, and learn about important campus resources to help make you successful at SPU. You don’t want to miss this!
- While we encourage transfer students to attend the full Orientation program, we also give you the option to attend Transfer Express, our one-day abbreviated Orientation program.
- Please register for the full Orientation program or Transfer Express.
- (Running Start students or students with IB or AP credit should attend the full Orientation program).
What if I cannot attend?
- If you are not able to attend Orientation because of an extenuating circumstance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our Orientation staff will respond to you as soon as they are able.
What will it cost?
- All students (first year and transfer) will be charged a mandatory $150 Orientation fee that will be charged directly to their student account, regardless of what program they attend.
- This fee covers Orientation meals, supplies, t-shirt, activities, and all other costs associated with Orientation.
- There is no additional fee for parents or guests. A portion of the fee covers the costs of the Parent and Guest Orientation program.