We are excited to have you join us for your Transfer Orientation. You’ll have the opportunity to check out campus and learn more about what it means to be a Falcon. Through an exciting and informative three-day Orientation experience or one-day Transfer Express program, you’ll feel more connected to campus and all of the resources we have to offer. Welcome — SPU is better because you are here!
Transfer Express Schedule
Is Orientation mandatory?
- Orientation is mandatory for all SPU students. You will have the opportunity to meet your peers, meet SPU faculty, and learn about important campus resources to help make you successful at SPU. You don’t want to miss this!
What if I cannot attend?
- If you are not able to attend Orientation because of an extenuating circumstance please email email@example.com.
- One of our Orientation staff will respond to you as soon as they are able.
Do I have to attend all week?
- We understand that not everyone can attend the full three-day Orientation program, and so transfer students have the option to choose which Orientation program best fits their needs.
- New Student Orientation: full three-day program
- Transfer Express: A one-day, abbreviated Orientation program that gives transfer students a chance to connect with other transfer students and important campus resources.
What will it cost?
- All students (first year and transfer) will be charged a mandatory $125 Orientation fee that will be charged directly to their student account, regardless of what program they attend.
- This fee covers Orientation meals, supplies, t-shirt, activities, and all other costs associated with Orientation.
- There is no additional fee for parents or guests. A portion of the fee covers the costs of the Parent and Guest Orientation program.