Mailing Services offers these options for faculty, staff, and others in the campus community:
Campus mail delivery and pick-up
When the campus is open, mail is delivered to academic departments and offices once a day Monday–Friday, approximately 1–2 p.m. There are no mail deliveries on weekends or holidays.
- The delivery time is for mail and small packages only.
- If packages are too large for delivery, please make arrangements for pickup through Mailing Services.
- Note: When you expect a large or unusual shipment, notify the Mailing Services assistant manager at 206-281-2619.
Department mail charges
When you request mail to be metered and charged to a department, you must attach the appropriate blue slip with account number, type of service requested, and number of mail pieces.
- Departmental mail may come to Mailing Services via the delivery routes or in person.
- When you request mail to be metered and charged to the department, you must have a blue slip/budget number accompanying the mail to be metered.
- Mail must be rubber-banded and the blue slip properly marked as to how the mail is to be processed.
- When purchasing stamps charged to a department, blue slip/budget number slips are required.
Campus mass distributions
Mass mailing distributions must be accompanied by the blanket-distribution green slip, which is available in Mailing Services.
General stuffers and flyers
All flyers and mailbox stuffers must be accompanied by a blanket-distribution slip indicating staff/faculty, student mailstops, or campuswide distribution. Forms are available in Mailing Services.
Information contained in the approved flyers must not be used for the purpose of solicitation of any type from persons or affiliations not associated with Seattle Pacific University.