Steps for Print/Copy Projects
- Go to SPU’s main website and click on “Departments.”
- Click on “C” for Copying (Mailing and Copying Services, Full Services).
- Click on the quick link under the Full-Service Copying (Fac/Staff) FedEx Office logo.
- Log into the FedEx Office Print Online Service by using your User ID and Password previously received by the Jesse Rowell FedEx Rep.
- Click on the button “Custom & More.”
- Click on the button “Browse Files.”
- Find your file you want to produce.
- Click on the button “Set up your project” at the right of the page.
- You will see a menu pop up on the right side of the screen. Follow prompts for what you want to do with your project. You may also use the “Special Instructions” area to specify any special instructions.
- Click on “Close” after each selection.
- Click on “Add to Cart.”
- Click on “Check Out” found at the bottom on the right side of the screen.
- Click on “Pick Up.”
- Click on “Continue to Next Step.”
- This will bring you to the Pickup location selection. Type in “Ballard Seattle WA.”
- Fill in the form with your name, email, telephone number.
- Click on “Continue to Payment.”
- Click on “FedEx Accounts, Set Defaults.”
- Fill in your Budget number and Department name.
- Click on “Review” and click on “Submit Order.”
You will receive confirmation via email from FedEx Office with your order number to refer to or to research if you have any questions regarding the order.
Each day Mailing Services will drive to the Ballard FedEx location to drop off any projects and to pick up any projects that are finished. Once back at Mailing Services we will then process your project to you, and you will automatically receive an email indicating that you have a package here in Mailing Services. You may either come to pick it up that day or we will deliver it to your department the following day in our afternoon mail pick-up and delivery.
If you require any assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact Mailing Services and one of our staff will be happy to help walk you through the process. You may also contact the Ballard FedEx office directly with any questions (206-784-0061).
(Updated Feb. 2021)