Campus Resources

Students walking home after class

Falcon Card Services

Falcon Card Services is the home of the Falcon Card, the official multipurpose campus card that is used for photo identification, meal-plan access, campus Falcon Funds purchases, entrance into campus buildings, SPU Library privileges, and admission to or discounts on certain SPU-sponsored activities. When you have your photo taken for your Falcon Card, you will need to provide a valid form of government-issued photo identification. Your Falcon Card is activated upon receipt and will expire upon your graduation. It is for your use only. If you allow another person to use your card to access food services, building entrance, or identification, both parties will be subject to disciplinary actions.

If your Falcon Card is lost or stolen, you must report it immediately to the card office or by logging on to your Falcon Card account online through Falcon Card Services, so that it can be deactivated to protect the money and services on your card. Damaged cards must be replaced, so handle your card with care. Your first Falcon Card is free; replacement cards (lost, stolen, or damaged) are $25 and can be obtained at the Office of University Services during regular business hours. You can view and add to your Falcon Funds balance by logging on to your account through Falcon Card Services. Falcon Card Services is in the Office of University Services (across from Hill Hall) and is open Monday–Friday, 9 a.m.–4:30 p.m. A full statement of the Terms and Conditions applicable to the Falcon Card is available on the Falcon Card Services website.

Copying Services

Full-service copying for both departmental and personal copy jobs is available through FedEx. These jobs are accepted at the Mailing and Copying Services office located at 323 W. Nickerson or through the Copying Services website. Jobs submitted by 10 a.m. are returned by 4 p.m. the same business day; jobs submitted by 4 p.m. are returned by 10 a.m. the following business day. For more information, call 206-281-2077 or visit

Center for Career and Calling

How do you find your calling in life? How do you choose a major that you’ll like? How can you find a career that you’re passionate about? The Center for Career and Calling (CCC) helps students answer these questions and find internships and jobs that suit their gifts and values. Visit the CCC or go to for more information about choosing a major, discovering your calling, finding an internship, choosing a career, and more. CCC is located on the second floor of the Student Union  Building (SUB) and can be contacted at 206-281-2485.

Center for Learning

The Center for Learning (CFL) helps undergraduate students improve their academic skills through a variety of services, including individual learning consultations, tutoring, mentoring, and writing support. Disability Support Services is also a part of CFL, arranging accommodations for students with documented disabilities. CFL is located in Lower Moyer and can be reached at 206-281-2475. More information can be found at

Health Services

Health Services is staffed with licensed medical professionals committed to the physical well-being and health of the SPU community. All registered students are eligible for a full range of confidential medical services at the clinic. Additional information can be found at The clinic is located in Watson Hall and open Monday–Friday, 9 a.m.–4:30 p.m. Staff can be reached at 206-281-2231. For after-hours or weekend emergencies, contact an Office of Residence Life staff member or the Office of Safety and Security (206-281-2911).

Mailing Services

Residence hall students are assigned a mailstop (the term used for your mailing address). Mailboxes are located outside of the SUB and are accessed by a combination. Campus Houses and Apartments (CHA) residents either receive a mailstop or, for specific buildings, have mail and packages delivered directly to their residence. Mailing Services is located at 323 W. Nickerson Ave. For more information, call 206-281-2077 or visit

Student Counseling Center

The Student Counseling Center (SCC), located in Watson Hall, is available to enrolled undergraduate students and is staffed with professional mental health counselors and graduate interns. The SCC is committed to the students it serves and to their emotional, social, mental, and spiritual well-being.

The SCC provides crisis intervention, mental-health assessments, community referrals, and counseling for individuals, couples, families, and groups. In collaboration with Health Services, the SCC provides a special treatment program for students challenged by eating disorders. A registered dietitian provides nutritional support to these clients as well as general nutritional counseling. The SCC refers clients who need to be evaluated for psychiatric medication to Health Services and work closely with them to provide a coordinated treatment program. The SCC also offers events and educational programming for the campus community on a wide range of topics related to mental health and human relationships. There is no fee for counseling services. For more information, contact the SCC at 206-281-2657, visit, or talk with your RA, SMC, or RLC.

University Ministries

University Ministries (UM) seeks to promote spiritual community formation on the SPU campus. To achieve this goal, UM partners with students, faculty, and staff to develop programs that gather us together as a worshiping community, encourage deeper relationships through small groups and mentoring, and empower students to find their own place in God’s story of hope for the world. The office is located on the second floor of the SUB. For more information, visit or call 206-281-2966.

Last published on 5/26/2021