Employer Reimbursement and Third-Party Billing

If your tuition is reimbursed by your employer or a third party (e.g., an embassy or government agency), you may be eligible for the Employer Reimbursement or Third-Party Billing Program. 

Detailed information about procedures related to employer reimbursement and third-party billing is available on the Student Financial Services web pages.