How does it work?
An annual plan will cover the entire school year. The plan
will be rebalanced throughout the year if your charges or aid change; the
annual plan will also rebalance if necessary at the start of each quarter, once
your charges and aid are final. There is also a quarterly plan available.
Your monthly payments will be automatically withdrawn from
your bank account, or charged to your credit card, on the 10th of
each month. The Annual Plan and the Quarterly Plan for Autumn will be available
in late August. The Winter Quarterly and Spring Quarterly Plans will be available later in the
Once the plan is available you can see if you are eligible,
and sign up, through Nelnet’s payment site QuikPAY.
- Students: You can access the payment plan
account in Banner by following the link to “View Invoices and Pay Online.”
- Parents who are Authorized Payers can access the payment
plan via the QuikPAY
- Annual Plan for three quarters: $100
- Quarterly Plan: $50
Sign Up Deadlines
- Sign up by October 1st for a 9-month plan
- Sign up by November 1st for an 8-month option (Autumn Quarter charges will be due by October 1 for those not on the payment plan.)
- Autumn: Sign up by October 1st
- Winter: Sign up by January 1st (Available December 13th)
- Spring: Sign up by April 1st
Our Payment Worksheet may help you determine if the payment plan is right for you. It includes a sample of a monthly installment schedule.
2023-24 Payment Due Dates (for those on a payment plan)
- Autumn Quarter
- October 10, 2023
- November 10, 2023
- December 10, 2023
- Winter Quarter
- January 10, 2024
- February 10, 2024
- March 10, 2024
- Spring Quarter
April 10, 2024
- May 10, 2024
- June 10, 2024
If payments are not received by their dates due, the account will be subject to late fees and holds on registration and diplomas. (See Late Charges and Payments.)
Financial aid, defined
Financial aid includes SPU scholarships, grants, federal grants and scholarships, state grants and scholarships, outside scholarships, student loans, and parent PLUS loans. Work study cannot be used in the calculation of payments.