Financial Aid Offer Letter
You will receive your financial aid offer after you have been admitted to SPU. The timing of your offer letter depends on your acceptance. If you have not completed your admission application, apply now. Learn what a financial aid offer looks like, and what you can do next below.
How can I make this happen?
- First, you have to be admitted. After you have been admitted, SPU will begin processing your financial information.
- Check your SPU Portal and home mailbox. This is where we will provide your electronic offer and will send mailed financial aid offer.
- The 2024-2025 FAFSA should open during the month of December. Student Financial Services will send received financial aid award letters once FAFSA information has been processed. We recommend submitting your FAFSA in December or as soon as possible!
- Check your SPU email! That’s where all future communication (including any changes to your offer) will arrive!
What will my offer look like?
- We will indicate whether the assistance offered is a grant, scholarship, work-study, or loan.
- We will offer instructions about what you must do to receive your aid.
- You don’t have to accept loans that are offered.
To accept your offer, submit your enrollment deposit. You’re now on your way to being a Falcon!