Financial Aid Offer Letter
If you are accepted to SPU, we will send you a financial aid offer. Submit your FAFSA by December 1st, receive a letter before Christmas; submit by January 5, receive a letter in January; submit by February, receive a letter in March. Learn what a financial aid offer looks like, and what you can do next.
How can I make this happen?
- First, you have to be admitted. We begin processing your financial information after you’ve been invited to be a Falcon.
- Check your SPU Portal and home mailbox. That’s where we will provide your electronic offer and will send your paper offer. If you submit your FAFSA by December 1, you’ll receive a letter before Christmas; submit by January 5, receive a letter in January; submit by February, receive a letter in March.
- Check your SPU email! That’s where all future communication (including any changes to your offer) will arrive!
What will my offer look like?
- We will indicate whether the assistance offered is a grant, scholarship, work-study, or loan.
- We will offer instructions about what you must do to receive your aid.
- You don’t have to accept loans that are offered.
To accept your offer, submit your enrollment deposit. You’re now on your way to being a Falcon!