How will you pay for your graduate studies at SPU? Consider a varied menu of scholarships, assistantships, and loans — each designed to meet your specific needs. We’ll help you find available opportunities.

Graduate Assistant       

Graduate assistantships (part-time employment) are arranged through the Associate Dean of Graduate Programs and are not considered part of your financial aid award. You must be admitted to either a graduate or doctoral program in the School of Education to qualify. Doctoral students receive priority for these positions, but master's students are also encouraged to apply. The application process for the 2019-2020 academic year is closed. Applications for the 2012-2021 academic year will be available in February 2020. Contact Megan Hamshar for an application.