International Student Health Services Check-in
September 24-27 between 9 am-4 pm. You do not need an appointment but expect to wait as we process each student.
Please bring with you:
1. Completed Health and Immunization Form
SPU Student Health and Immunization form (PDF) completed and signed before you get here.
2. Official Documentation of Measles Immunity and Tuberculosis Screening
- Measles vaccine: Two doses in your lifetime after 12 months of age, and at least 28 days apart OR
- Laboratory titer Positive for Measles antibodies and immunity
- A TB screening test (Tuberculosis): Within the last 6-12 months, done in the United States (skin test or blood test as indicated by history)
Acceptable documentation: Medical records from health care provider’s office, immunization record from State registry, official vaccination card or SPU Student Health and Immunization Form with health care provider signature, or pharmacy receipt records. Documentation provided must be legible and in English.
3. And your Current Lewer Mark Insurance Card
Cost of immunizations and labs
- Measles blood test (titer) $24 (not covered by Lewer, will be billed to SPU account)
- MMR vaccine (2 required) $120 each without Lewer (cost is covered by Lewer)
- TB test $12-$135 without Lewer (cost is covered by Lewer)
Posted: Tuesday, August 27, 2019