- All postings for display on campus must be approved by OSIL Professional Staff or student staff at The BRANCH desk.
- Approved postings may be posted for no more than two weeks.
- Materials may be posted using push pins or staples on the bulletin boards.
- With the exception of blue painter’s tape, tape is not permitted on wall surfaces.
- Posted materials will be inspected twice each week; unapproved items will be removed.
- Organizations responsible for any damages from posting will be held financially responsible.
- Items posted elsewhere on campus must be approved by the building administrator.
- For special displays, contact the building manager or Conference Services.
- Posting is not permitted in Martin Square, outdoor campus spaces (including exterior pillars), or on any windows.
- Materials must align with the mission of Seattle Pacific University, lifestyle expectations, and other general written procedures.
- Credit card advertising is not permitted.
- Slanderous materials are not permitted.
- Sandwich boards must contain campus approved materials and must only advertise campus events, programs, and services.
- Churches and para-church ministries wishing to post materials on campus must seek approval with the Office of University Ministries. More information here.
- All materials must provide the name of the organization sponsoring the event.
Description of Designated Areas
Materials may only be posted in approved areas:
Student Union Building (three postings per organization)
- Bulletin boards
- Wall space adjacent to the north staircase
- No posting is permitted on windows, pillars, and other wall space.
- Table tents are permitted with permission from the SUB Manager.
Weter Memorial Hall (two postings per organization)
- Bulletin board
- Wall space to the right of the fireplace
- No posting is permitted on windows or walls displaying artwork.
Gwinn Commons (one posting per organization)
- Bulletin board
- Concrete walls (No posting on brick)