To chat with a Reference Librarian click on the blue box on the lower right of the screen.
- When the Reference Librarian is logged in, the blue box will say "Chat with a Librarian," otherwise you will be prompted to leave us a message.
- Your chat will be answered by the next available SPU librarian.
There is not currently a phone in the Reference area, but you may:
- Call the Library Front Desk to ask to be connected with a librarian, 206-281-2228.
- Look at our list of Librarians by Discipline to find the contact information for your librarian.
Contact the Reference Librarian at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- During the hours the Reference Librarian is on duty we strive to respond to email questions within one to two hours.
- Questions asked during the evenings and weekends will be responded to by the next business day.