Seattle Pacific University’s Library provides technology, tools, assistance, and space for students to research, collaborate, and create.
The Front Desk offers student support for software use, project advice, and technology questions. Contact the Front Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-281-2228 during business hours.
- Ask at the Front Desk: During library hours stop by for assistance.
- Technology Wiki: Search our wiki for technology tutorials, tips, and resources (e.g., how to install campus wireless printing on your Mac or PC, learn how to scan digitally, helpful resources for video projects).
- Borrow Tech Tools: Check out tools such as DSLR cameras, MacBooks, Chromebooks, microphones, headphones, mobile device chargers, and more.
- Printing: Color and black-and-white printing available using Falcon Funds.
- Learn more about the technology, furniture, and variety of spaces throughout the library that support your research, on our wiki.
The Library in the Digital Age
Response magazine takes readers into the SPU Library to show how it's helping patrons in the 21st century.