Student Union Building
For many students, the SUB is the campus “living room.” Here you’ll find a variety of food options, a relaxing hangout for commuters, a place to meet friends, and a comfortable environment where you can connect with the SPU community.
What you get there (Services)
- Information. Ask your SPU-related questions in person at the Uni-Com desk, or dial “0” from any campus phone.
- Mailstop Boxes. Looking for the letter Mom sent? Check your personal mailbox. For packages and outgoing mail, visit Mailing and Copying Services on Nickerson.
- Special Passes. Score free bus rides, or discounts to the Queen Anne Pool, martial arts class, and the Seattle Art Museum.
- Career Counseling. Visit the Center for Career and Calling for career or vocation advice, internship placement, or résumé help.
- Service Opportunities. Plug into the John Perkins Center to get out there and make a difference serving the Seattle community and beyond.
- Outdoor Recreation Program. The ORP connects you to outdoor activities by offering gear rentals and outdoor-related programming.
What you can eat there (Food)
- Falcon’s Landing features Academic Perks, Bertona Street Grill, Bowlful, and Falcon Grill. Follow your nose and grab a hamburger, salad, latte, or build your own fresh super-grains bowl.
What else you can find there (Offices)
Need to reserve a space in the SUB for an event, or make a vendor table reservation?
The Falcon: SPU’s Independent Student Newspaper
The Falcon is a student-run newspaper that strives to provide relevant news and commentary for Seattle Pacific University’s students, faculty and staff. We are committed to truthful and accurate reporting by honest and ethical means.
Students Serving Students
If you’re an undergraduate at SPU, you’re a member of ASSP. You’re represented by a dynamic group of elected officers and student employees, looking for ways to serve you.