Office or department websites
Is your event information on your website? Do you have a news and event section? Can it be placed on your home page? Contact your communications specialist to help.
The Engage events website features major campus events open to the public.
- An Engage Events e-newsletter, featuring three to four major events, is sent to people who have subscribed (currently about 300).
- The e-newsletter is sent three times a year (October, January, March) to subscribers.
If you have event information, contact Tracy Norlen, director of public information, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Currently, there is no calendar or event section on the SPU homepage. Events open to the public may be considered for the "News & Events" section. Send event information to Tracy Norlen in University Communications at email@example.com for consideration.
SPU Master Calendar
All University sponsored events and activities should be included on the SPU Master Calendar.
- Here is an online tutorial on how to submit an event to the master calendar.
- SPU Room Finder is how users can schedule events (such as meetings, Faculty Senate, conferences, club meetings, special lectures, ASSP events), as well as academic classes and class-related meetings. It is part of the larger EMS (event management system) used to book all room usage at SPU. Conference Services maintains the system for events and SAS maintains the system for academics.
- All items are reviewed before posting.
- Calendar policies, procedures, and how to submit events can be found online.