University Communications is continually working to refine the University’s presence in print and on the web to be be both easy to use and to reflect the brand values of Seattle Pacific University. If you have questions about print projects (e.g., posters, postcards) or updating your website, contact your communications specialist to arrange one-on-one help.
If you aren’t sure which communications specialist handles your school, department, or office, call 206-281-2051 (x2051 from a campus phone).
Updating your department’s website
- If you are occasionally — or regularly — responsible for updating your department’s website, this Sitecore Mini-Guide can help you update your site.
- The Sitecore Tutorials are also available 24/7.
- Website redesigns or migrations made by the UC Web Team may require up to six months of production time. Please plan accordingly.
If you need specific training in Sitecore, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have comments about the websites, email !WebFeedback@spu.edu.
Requesting a new print or web project
Please note that this UC Project Request form is for new, simple requests only.
- Print projects typically require four to six weeks of production time. Please plan accordingly.
- If you have a repeating project with UC, it is still on our schedule.
- If you’re not sure whether a project is a repeating project, please connect with your communications specialist.
- Additionally, for marketing communications initiatives and strategies that are more elaborate or multi-faceted, contact your communications specialist to start.