We encourage feedback and comments, but all our social media channels are designed as a moderated online discussion site and not a public forum. We expect remarks to be on topic and respectful of the rights and opinions of others.
Once posted, we reserve the right to delete comments, images, or links that contain:
- offensive language;
- personal attacks of any kind;
- improper comments that target any ethnic, racial, or religious group;
- spam or certain links to other sites;
- clearly off topic content;
- infringements on copyrights or trademarks
In addition, all content and posts are bound by community guidelines for that service:
Seattle Pacific University is not responsible for comments or wall postings made by visitors to the page. Comments posted also do not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of the University.
If you have any questions concerning the operation of this site, please contact email@example.com.