Welcome to Seattle Pacific University! You are about to embark on an
incredible life changing adventure. However, before beginning there are
a few simple requirements to take care of with Health Services. Below
you will find all you need. Any questions please feel free to call us during
business hours (206) 281-2231.
Student Immunization Record (PDF)
Medical History Record (PDF)
Incoming Student Requirements:
Please note: Both the Medical History Record and Student Immunization
Record must be complete and turned in to Health Services in order to register for classes. If you are missing just one part (i.e. a Tdap), you will have a "Health History Hold" until your file is complete.
Medical History Record
3-page self-report form, filled out and signed by the student. No need
for doctor signature. We do ask for a copy of your insurance card, front
and back, (if you have one).
Please Note: This is NOT the "Medical History Form" athletes
have to fill out for Athletics.
Student Immunization Record
- Part One: Filled out by the student
- Part Two: Documentation of (a) 2 MMRs (usually given around 1 year and 5-10 years old); and (b) a Tetanus, Diphtheria, & Acellular Pertussis vaccine (Tdap) since 2005. International students must also have a current
PPD completed in the U.S.
Please note: With the epidemic levels of Pertussis in Washington, Tdap with
the adult dose of Pertussis is required of all incoming students.
Documentation can be provided in a number of ways:
Part Three: Recommended immunizations.
- Your Health Care Provider can fill in the form;
- Copy of shot card or official documentation;
- Copy from high school (i.e. official transcripts or Certificate
- Copy of current college's form.
- If you do not have any of the above options, you may receive a blood test (Rubeola, Rubella, and Mumps Titers) to prove MMR immunity and update your Tetanus-Diphtheria.
Note: Meningococcal (Menningitis)
is recommended and available at
our clinic, if your Healthcare Provider does not carry it.
Recommended immunizations are not required for students, but
simply recommended by the CDC.
- Part Four: Travel Immunizations. Travel immunizations are not required. However, if you participate in a cross-cultural experience, you may need the documentation. Sometimes it is easier to ask a healthcare provider for all your immunizations at once, rather than in pieces during deadlines.
Insurance Information for International Students:
Use this link to either find out about the policy. All International students are
required to have medical insurance. You are automatically enrolled in LewerMark,
unless you have provided proof of comparable insurance to the Health Services
Director within 5 days of the start to the current quarter. You must renew your
medical insurance waiver each time the policy is renewed.