How to Apply

To apply for graduate shared housing, you must be:

  • Admitted to the University before applying for housing.
  • Registered for at least 9 undergraduate or 6 graduate credits each quarter of residency, excluding summer.

You must do two things to be placed on our waiting list:

1. Fill out the following Shared Graduate Housing form.

2. Submit a $300 housing deposit.
Make your check payable to “Seattle Pacific University” and write your SPU ID number on the check. If you cancel your request for housing before signing a lease, the $300 will be refunded to you. Mail the deposit to:

Seattle Pacific University
Housing Services
3307 Third Avenue West, Suite 312
Seattle, Washington 98119-1957

Canceling an application?

To cancel an application, send a written notice via email to or fax it to 206-281-2026.

Questions about housing or meal plans?

Send questions or comments to or call 206-281-2188.