The School of Business, Government, and Economics at SPU offers six minors to help complement your major and expand your frame of reference. Here, you'll discover the tools you need to pursue your vocational calling as you consider a Christian perspective on work, success, and relationships.
Develop necessary skills related to accounting and finance as well as careers in other settings.
Gain essential business knowledge and skills that will enhance any career.
Discover the importance of micro and macroeconomics.
Develop applied skills to help you create effective business and social ventures.
Foster a deeper understanding of how politics shape our communities and world.
Take a deeper dive into sustainability issues with business, government, and civil society.
Combining Majors and Minors
With at least 15 unique credits in the minor, you may combine these programs:
- Accounting major and Economics minor
- Business and Economics majors and Accounting minor
- Political Science major and Business, Economics, or Entrepreneurship minor
- Global Development Studies major and Business, Economics, or Entrepreneurship minor
These major and minor combinations, however, are not allowed:
- Accounting major and Accounting, Business, or Entrepreneurship minor
- Business major and Business, Economics, or Entrepreneurship minor
- Economics major and Economics minor, Business, or Entrepreneurship minor
- Business minor and Entrepreneurship minor